Bilingual Client Service Representative
Temps plein • Kapuskasing Région
People taking care of people. It’s that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients’ policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset that’s inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example – at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including Registered Pension Plan; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
We are currently recruiting for a Bilingual Client Service Representative in Northern Ontario to join remotely our Central Intake and Administration team.
The successful candidate will accurately complete, record and assign first notice of loss for all Central Intake and Administration clients; receive, review, and set-up new claims for field and inside claim branches. Assist in execution of account administration tasks and initial contact for Insurer and Customer inquiries, data assistance, financial transaction processing and escalations by email, fax and telephone.
Job Skill Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a call centre environment would be an asset
- Must have superior customer service and telephone etiquette
- Advanced computer skills including Office 2007 and Windows XP
- Fully Bilingual (French/English) both written and oral
- Must be a team player